Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Saturday, 15 November 2014

Taking our lessons online

Phew! When I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was to mentally plan the activities to be done with my children. Previously, I merely looked for the site my boy have been using through my fb, but somehow it disappeared. I searched through my pinterest and finally googled for phonics lessons, shifted through the many list of phonics programmes being offered and phew! I found it. Now I figured that posting the list I'm using would be a safer bet. So, here is the list.

1. http://www.readingbear.org/ - I loved it for it's flexibility to choose and repeat lessons.
2. http://www.abcfastphonics.com/
3. http://www.progressivephonics.com/
4. http://www.starfall.com/

Not much of a list. But these are the ones I frequent. I might add on to the list as I discover more that we liked.

Since I am doing this, I might as well make a list of our arts lessons online.

1. http://www.kinderart.com/
2. http://eduart4kids.com/
3. http://artforkidshub.com/ (our favourite)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)