Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Thursday, 20 November 2014

Year End Holiday - Days 2 to 7

The little girl went home to my parents. She's so happy to go and packed her bag willingly.


The boy learnt phonics online.



Had lots of time creating with blocks and mega blocks. He hasn't played with these for a long time (my fault), and I needed to keep on challenging him to build things. I guess children do forget how to be creative when left to rust.



I finally gave in and allowed legos to come into the house. These are only China made, but sufficient enough. The quality may not be as good as the original legos I've played with then I was young, but they do provide hours or fun creative thinking for my boy. And taught him patience... hihi, coz these legos tend to get loose more often. (think of quality)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)