Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Saturday, 15 November 2014

Year end holiday - Day 1

I am guilty of not being consistent when it comes to doing activities with my children. This time, I am trying to make myself accountable by committing myself to post pictures of the activities we did every day - for the whole 6 weeks of holiday. It may sound overwhelming, but I am giving myself some allowance by posting once every few days, at best.

So, this is today.














Other conscious teaching :
1. Piano lesson
2. Table manners (meal outside)
3. Manners outside 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)