Anyway, this post is about my son. He is using the same 'books' I made for both of them. So, the following photos will be more or less the same as his sister's post yesterday.
But I can confidently say that, he did them all himself - after some explanation from me.
Chinese handwriting and word recognition.
Sight words.
Sight words and colours.
I'm still having him working on the simpler maths. But he is speeding through them.
more sight words exercise.
His reward for doing 'school'.
He made this into a welcoming home card for daddy.
He is recently interested in organs. I bought the book long time ago.
He initially told me it's gross and scary when I tried to introduce him to the book.
Anyway, I have placed some more Scholastic book orders for more titles for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)