Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Saturday, 25 May 2013

The beach in our backyard... with cloud dough

I am being rather adventurous. I've always wanted to do more sensory activities with my kids. But the very thought of the mess puts me off. Well, I finally gone and prepared some cloud dough for them. It's so easy to make and is much cheaper and more convenient than going to a beach.

Jay dug in right away. I asked him to search for alphabets I buried.

Joy was reluctant at first. She saw a flower she wanted, but she used her pointer to try to get it. When she saw that the sand (dough) can be patted hard, she got brave. - she patted for awhile before digging with her fingers... :)

I think they both enjoyed it. That makes everything worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)