Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Monday, 27 May 2013

Home made Play Dough

I finally pushed myself to make our own play dough. The kids, especially my boy loved play doh - he could play with it all day if allowed. My girl loved it too - ermm... sometimes more to putting it into her mouth. I've always wanted to try to make play dough myself but ermmm... I'm lazy.

Anyway, here it is:
I thought I might have failed....

Then we kept kneading and adding more flour. I love the kneading process.

We made 3 colours.  I initially hate the stirring process especially when it gets harder and harder to stir. But by the third colour, it's better. It's actually so easy to make. :)

Store in airtight Tupperwares and playdoh containers.
Now I'll never need to buy expensive play dohs anymore. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)