After 2 weeks, my first order of materials have arrived.
I am impressed with the quality.
I think this buy is quite a mistake. My daughter is not even interested in this. But at least my son is enthusiastic about every fresh things that I showed him.
These are the materials I've made in the past week. There are plenty of free downloads to be found in various Montessori sites. These will be used in the next few weeks. (they are mostly about animals, and I can see that both my children are interested, as they kept coming to see what I am printing and laminating.)
I've found these wooden boxes in 100 Yen shop in town. I thought they would be useful during lessons.




2 comments:
Wow! You bought the movable alphabet! I'm so jealous! Hahaha was this from enrighten?
Yup. I thought it'll be easier to just buy than putting in the time to print and cut all those alphabets. Plus they are very durable. I bought these from Bambini Montessori. It is based in Malaysia.
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)