Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Friday, 19 April 2013

I am reading...

I have been reading and trying to digest all the information I can get on Montessori Primary. There are some bloggers who have generously explained the purposes of each material and presentation and they spelled out step by step the presentations and the extension ideas.
Here is a list (which I have been visiting often) in no particular order :

1. http://montessoricommons.cc/
A collection of essays and methodology
A wiki dedicated to sharing Montessori lessons
Lots of resources

Mommy bloggers

I am sure there are many more I have yet to discover.
 Before then, I plan to enrich my experience with all that these have to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)