Both Jay and I had a productive morning together. Here's what we did:
I took out a new set of activity.
He matched the puzzle, spelled the word and read out loud.
Then he arrange neatly on the table.
For a bit of movements, I had him arrange the puzzles on the floor mat, based on the first letter. We were on A, B and C.
Lastly, he matched the flash cards to its puzzle.
He worked on vocabulary and phonetic sounds.
Homework.
More spelling activity.
He spent half an hour on this. A birthday card for daddy which is on this week.
He practiced drawing a heart several times before drawing on the actual card. Then he coloured and decorate with stickers and stamps. I held his hand to help him with the birthday wish inside. Actually he tried to write by himself but instead of writing 'd', he wrote 'p'. And he was very unhappy with the mistake. So I helped him to write on another piece of paper and he had to cut and paste it on the mistake. He can't wait to give it to his daddy. ;)
#Just for the record, I didn't apply for leave today. My workplace had to be closed for unavoidable maintenance works and everyone enjoys an extra holiday.









No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)