Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

2013 - April #7

I love this feeling. Being able to be  at home, feeling relaxed from work-related stress, I feel I am more able to concentrate and be more patient with my kids. After lunch, all three of us had around 1 hour nap. Then we spent the rest of the afternoon in the study room.

Joy made her version of birthday card for daddy.

We go through some flash cards (Chinese and English), Joy did the Cards and counters activity, both of them 'read' some books and do some handwriting practices. I sure wish I'll have the patience and energy like this everyday - especially when it's about spending quality time with them.

Just want to show off with this. Jay drew this picture all by himself, when he wasn't feeling well and did not go to school. (his grandmother was so surprised) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)