Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Saturday, 2 March 2013

Fun learning...

I've started to do activities with Jay every now and then..Whenever I am free and feeling up to it. He practised his handwriting and revised writing numbers and alphabets. I didn't purposely do anything but gave him paper and pencil (sometimes colour pencils) and let him write.

At other times, he'll get to learn through the Ipad.


I downloaded kids youtube sometime ago. I've not purposely introduced it to him but he discovered it by himself. He started to learn English songs and nursery rhyms, colours, shapes and numbers. There's even educatinal clips showing good manners and how to brush your teeth. He's also started playing memory games more often. All these without prompts or force from me. So, is this fun learning or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)