Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Allow me to dream....

I love to dream. I love interior designs. So, when I get to add these two together...




I dream of a big, airy room for my kids to play and study. Where I can keep all my books and learning materials. I dream of the room to be assessable from the kitchen, and there's a window where I can look in from the kitchen into the room - to check on them. And I dream of my living room in tip top order, without the mess, because the playroom is just beside it. No toys are allowed in the living room. Just let me dream... Coz, this is what keeps me going.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)