We started off with the days of the week. We sang the song, and identified the day.
I gave him a new book. It is from a whole set of right brain and left brain exercises.
(I had to do my homework - they are in Chinese, and my Chinese is so limited. sigh)
But he loved the exercises.
I got this idea for memory game from we can do all things.
I'll read the question and put a card on.
Then he get to open and see all the cards under the flaps.
After I closed the flaps, I will ask the question again and he will
try to open the correct flap with matching card.
I added a pocket behind to put the cards in, for easy storage.
Of course, he wouldn't want to miss doing these.
(I am still trying to do them consistently with them. Most of the time, it's just grab and go.)
He sure is feeling much better. :) and agreed to take dinner.








No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)