Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Friday, 14 September 2012

Week 1_ A rocky beginning :(

I've mentioned before that this week is a slow week. But I hadn't expected things going from bad to worse! After the boy got better, the sister got sick as well. Besides fever, she would vomit everything she takes in - even liquid. Just this morning, I had to change her clothes (and mine) at least 4 times. And there's lots of washing too. She is looking better, after going to the doctor for the second time. Well, at least she is walking here and there, and looking for food.

Anyway, I am trying to keep myself accountable with their learning. This post is focused on what Jay did for this week. Though sick, he is still active and begged me for 'school work'. We did the minimum with Joy - her homework from school and a few fast worksheets.

Here's random pictures of what Jay did this week.

AMIQ set - open and match 
Close
Check for accuracy. Yay!
his creations
Another creation - this is a robot.

I made lots of circles and labelled with the alphabets.
Jay arrange them in sequence, used them to arrange shapes
on the floor, identified colours, counting etc.
I am definitely not an artist. This is a spontaneous activity,
when Jay kept asking me for a drawing activity.
This is the first time I used paper plates. 
Then, Jay gave it a try.


he he... at least he managed to draw something with eyes, nose and a  mouth.
Not bad for a kid who are not exposed much to free drawing.
I will definitely be doing this more often. - to expand his creativity.
That's all....

Praying for a smoother week next week!
AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)