As I related the happenings at my parents' house to hubby when he is back - his response was "It's good that she is openly expressing her emotion'. hmm.... I think so too. What really happened?
Well, Little brother asked grandmama for a tidbit from a tupperware. Mom did not think of asking the sister ('coz she knew my daughter won't want to eat it). But my girl rushed to me and cried so pitifully as if someone bullied her. She won't settle, until grandmama comes. She was still sobbing, when I asked if she wanted to eat. She nods. So my father went to cook some eggs for her.
But this lead to another problem. When grandpapa feeds sister eggs, the little brother got jealous, and wanted some too. But he still has some flu and not allowed to eat eggs. Then he asked me for noodles and specifically wanted grandpapa to cook. He specifically said that he did not want me to cook! Oh well, when grandpapa feeds little brother noodles, it's the sister's turn to be jealous. She sat near grandpapa and fussed. Dad thought that she wanted noodles too, but she refused to eat the noodles. I tried to get her into the kitchen to eat the remaining eggs, but she won't budge! She just continue to fuss beside grandpapa.
Phew! After dad finish feeding little brother and got the eggs out for her, she smiled so happily! I think I need to learn something from this... My kids are very possessive of us adults' affection! How do you teach them to share?
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)