He woke up at 5.30 am. He tried his best to make me get up, but I refused. He he he... I feel I am entitled to laze a bit during the holidays. Hubby brought him downstairs and he watched Mickey Mouse clubhouse while waiting for me.The first thing he asked for when I came downstairs was to do his school homework. He did the matching worksheets by himself. I helped to colour the outline of the pictures with the colours of his choice. He did the rest all by himself
Then he played with playdough for about half an hour. After breakfast, he took out his doctor play set and played doctor. He later helped me to pick up his toys. They are all over the place from yesterday. I tried to make him responsible for his mess. He had to pick them up so that I can vacuum the floor. Yup, I hardly use the broom nowadays. The vacuum cleaner is much easier and the dirt stay away much longer. : )
Later, he watched some more Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while I do some laundry and cleaning in the kitchen. Nope, I'm not cooking. I think I have not cooked a decent meal since Joy's diagnosis. I was too busy planning, preparing materials, and teaching both my kids. When I'm not preparing anything, teaching, housekeeping or doing school work, I prefer to rest and recharge. I consider myself lucky to have a husband who loves cooking, and a mother in law who loves to have my kids over for meals. (and we live so near to her).Before lunch, I brought Jay for a hair cut. He enjoyed his lunch with granny, and get sweaty again, after bath. (I think it's his mission to be sweaty all the time. he he he) He napped for more than 2 hours in the afternoon. As soon as he wakes up, he started playing board puzzles, exploring more games in Ipad, and more playdough. Tonight, I am going to do read alouds, some tracing worksheets with him and perhaps some more arts, depending on him. (I suspect he might be asking for more activities before settling for the night.) So, more updates tomorrow.





No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)