Honestly, I did not do much with the children in February. I was too busy at work, and on the afternoons where I am free, I prefer to have time out for myself. So, I did not do much with Jay. Basically, he just played with his blocks and trains over at granny's place. I am still okay with this, so I did not fret over it. But we did manage a bit of reading alouds. (I am sorry to say that I'm the one who opted out, when Jay came to me with a story book). Besides, on the days when hubby is not around, I just concentrated on feeding them and getting them to bed as soon as possible, so I could finish my housework and school work.
But I am glad to report that I started a routine for Joy to do writing practices everyday. I am playing catching up with my blog now, and trying to upload as much photos as I can. Hubby reminded me to upload for memory so that I wont lost as much, next time. (As if I would let it happen. I made tripple back ups for all my photos ever since I got my computer back!) _ but I am working on another project regarding this aspect. Will be blogging about that later... when I got it up and running smoothly.
 |
Jay doing tracing early in the morning, before I go to work. He could do this unsupervised, so I could go about doing everything else that needs to be done. |
 |
| Another day of morning activity before work. He asked for painting. |
 |
Did a good job at it too. I did not help him one bit, in painting this. Okay, I did remind him once in a while to stay within the lines. Other than that... |
 |
Attending Sunday school. My goal is for Joy to learn to sit still and join in the activities. My goal for Jay is to just fit in and learn as much as possible from the religious lessons. |
 |
Later, we stayed back while hubby had his choir practice. Jay took lots of photos. This is one of his feet. |
 |
| A photo of both his feet. I wonder why he loves taking photos of his feet? |
 |
My little mermaid. I was (still am ) trying to get Joy to learn to wear her pants properly. sometimes, she got lucky but sometimes, she is just not paying attention. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)