Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Monday, 5 March 2012

Weekly round up #5

Like I said, I'm trying to catch up with the time frame in this blog. Since I am not consistent enough to update on the same day, every week, I'll just make do with a weekly round up, every week, depending on which day I have more free time.

Jay playing with a Felt counting book. He just flipped
here and there,playing with the pieces that interests him most.
Just for him to practice his counting.
Joy with her puzzles. She played with some others, but I did not manage to get the pics.
She is already good in these types. I just had to get her more interested in the more difficult ones.
I am starting again with the letter of the week. This week, it's A. They are pasting the Upper case and lower case. (worksheets from  Confessionsofahomeschooler)
Tracing activity. Jay is using a Staedtler Wax Twister. A good alternative for pencil - once in a while.
Getting lazy with his writing. Kept saying " I don't know how.'
Hubby came up with a great idea. He marked every alphabet with a red marker.  He really got Jay interested and he managed to finish his writing - in order to get a tick. The bigger the red tick, the happier he is.
Then, he went to create this. He said this is a birthday cake.
(He decorated  these on top of a round stool.)
another view
Jay independently matching and gluing on the partners.
Mommy helped with the colouring, and labelling.  (by holding his hand)
By the way, he insists on a tick and a star. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)