I took lots of photos of Jay's building attempts. Basically, he is very into building now, so that I could take photos of his creations. He wont rest until I snapped a few pics of whatever he is creating. These are a collection for February.
![]() |
| A house. That's what he told me. |
![]() |
| Another house. |
![]() |
| A train |
![]() |
| The engine. |
![]() |
| He got really creative here. See the zagged row in front of the blocks? those are train railway. And he built a parking space for his train with the building blocks. |
![]() |
| A closer look at his parking space and an engine parked there. |
![]() |
| He would never agree if I told him that these are towers. To him, they are rockets. |
![]() |
| Making a big train. |
![]() |
| This is a rocket. He learnt to expand and told me the sides are the fire. |
![]() |
| Another rocket. |
![]() |
| Joy seems to be observing how I paid much attention to Jay's creation. She took to building these little houses too. Bravo! They may be simple, but they are beautiful in my eyes. |
![]() |
| Here's the prove she made them herself. Way to go! |












No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)