Here are some more photos, just managed to get my camera to cooperate and transfer the photos to my pc.
 |
| We bought a doctor's set for the kids. Jay immediately assume the doctor's role. Looked after all the toys at home. Had role playing with daddy and me too. (hi hi, when it's his turn to be the patient, his medicine is to drink more water... he's very obedient with the prescription) |
 |
| Doctoring the puppet frog. |
 |
| Match the shapes. |
 |
| I made both of the kids the monster's hand gloves. (Initially I made them for Jay, but Joy wanted one too, and even said (yao - want!). Jay got to practice naming the shapes and numbers, and the letter M. I wrote a big M at the back of each. Today Jay wrote 'J' all by himself on the gloves too. I'm planning to assess him with his handwriting soon. |
 |
| Pasting activity. He recognized the letters D - Dora, S - Swiper and B - Boots. Not bad, considering I've not taught him these alphabets. Perhaps just introduced them randomly somewhere. - and he remembered. : ) |
 |
| Fine motor activity. These markers come with a case. Each marker have a hole to put in. I gave the whole case to Jay , to colour the pictures Dora, Swiper and Boots. He took all of them out, and I made him put them back into the little holes. |
 |
| Jay is writing/tracing until number 10. All by himself. |
 |
| Practicing the alphabets on the ipad. Joy looking (and absorbing the information - I hope) |
 |
| Jay loves playing with these coloured blocks. He has been practicing building a high tower like this for a few days. His tower always comes down half way. This time, he made it. I found this tower in the living room, and he is off to play with other toys. Bravo! (by the way, he said this is a rocket) |
 |
Another favourite toy. I don't really know what to call this type. He would make so many beautiful things out of this.
I don't know where he got this idea. He told me he is planting flowers. And they grew so tall and beautiful. |
 |
| Today he built another tower, higher than himself! He is so proud! |
 |
| This is a house. |
 |
| He added another triangle on it and snapped the photo himself. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)