Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Sunday, 5 February 2012

Speech!

Joy is into this phase of speech again. This time I am telling myself, to just observe, take note and not to have too high hopes. [But there sure is hope in every word she said :) ] For the last few days, she has been repeating  'tuh! tuh!' sounds all the time and a few babbling sounds. She would come to me and 'tuh! tuh! tuh!' until I repeat the sounds. (only then she would go away - happily)

This morning, she woke up before all of us. I pretended to be asleep, and I heard her babbling away by herself.  Later, hubby decided to ask her to switch off the fan. She looked blurred. I guess she did not really understand the instructions, - she handed daddy her milk bottle. Hubby directed her body, facing the fan, repeated his instructions and she switched it off.

Joy picked up her milk bottle again and puts it into daddy's hands. She said 'Chi' (eat).
Daddy did nothing.
"Yao chi" (want eat)
Daddy and mommy continue chatting.
"Kuai dian" (fast)
Daddy gets up to get her milk.
She gets to her pillow, waiting for the milk.

What a nice way to start the day! Keep on talking my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)