Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Saturday, 4 February 2012

Pictorial (January)

I only managed to take a few photos of the kids in January.

Jay, making train again. I cut the pieces and he glued them together to form a train. He needs to name the shapes and colours he is using in the process. 
When he is done, I used stickers and created simple counting  exercise  for him to do.
: ) I was typing this when Jay came and tried to interfere. He saw  this photo and said 'Ma ma... I love bubbles.' (In English!) And he's narrating beside me the fun in playing bubbles. This is one of our Chinese New Year tradition. Since all the toys are out of sight. We can play bubbles like mad. (I used the fan to help with the bubbles) Jay went crazy, chasing after the bubbles, but Joy was more interested in getting hold of the stick (for sensory purpose) - the cleaning up later was easy too. Just wipe and mop, since the living room 'was' in show room condition. (you know what I mean)
The kids enjoying the scenery inside the house, while daddy plays with fire works outside.
Playing ipad together.
Matching clothes for the bear family. Jay learnt to match the clothes,  the sizes and notice  the different facial expressions. He  prefers the happy, smiling face.
Jay doing colouring with my mother.
This is Joy's colouring. A few scribbles and she is done. Usually we had to monitor her  to make sure she finish properly. This time.... I just let her go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)