Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Saturday, 18 February 2012

Another phase...

My little boy is into another phase in his growing years. I am trying to get used to it and to guide him as needed. Just a week or so before his 3rd birthday, he has grown very... I mean VERY attached to us as parents... Especially me. If I am not around, he would cry for me.... And if daddy is not around, he would fuss and ask and ask about daddy. He discovered the function of telephone, and would ask anyone to call me or daddy... At any time he wants or is thnking about us. If I am late to arrive home, he would ask why I am late, where did I go. He is always the one to open the door and greet me. Mil told me that he would be waiting and linger in the living room, with his eyes outside the window, whenever there is a car passing by.

 For the past week, hubby is not at home. Jay has been pestering me with the same questions everyday. "where is daddy, is he back, I want to talk to daddy, Call daddy, why is daddy not back yet? " and he seemed to be sensitive to daddy's absense.... "daddy not love me?" it breaks my heart to hear these questions from him. He has yet to understand that daddy has to go elsewhere to work, once in a while. It is part of his job. Today, hubby told him that he will be home by 3 pm. So the little boy kept asking me about the time all morning. Anyway... I am glad hubby is home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)