Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Thursday, 5 January 2012

Story time #3

Books we are reading this week.
I have lots of expansion ideas from this book. We will be using this book more often.
Since we are learning the letter T - truck.
Both the kids love this book.
A phonics reader. I just read it to them for fun. Hope they  manage to catch some of the rhyming. 
Jay has been learning about the functions of the body. He can even tell me his tummy is for the food to go, so that he don't feel hungry.  : )
So  I tried this book. It's still a bit difficult for him, so I only managed to read the first half part of the book. Not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)