Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Thursday, 26 January 2012

Little photographer

Jay has been very interested in 'photography' since I started this blog. He loved posing for me and recently took over my camera.

An old clock my mom gave me to teach time. Din even realize when he took this photo.
The view of the rainy day outside. He learnt to focus the digital camera lense, looking at the camera view before he clicked. 
This one is nice. 
A photo of grandma's living room. He is getting steady with the hands.

He learnt to check the focus squares that appear on the digital camera view  when he's taking photos of people. He took quite a few photos of me and hubby, Joy and his uncles.  No more photos of people with half head or half body. Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)