Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Thursday, 26 January 2012

Story Time #4

Jay has been asking for story time more frequently these days. Sometimes story time is his reward for being good, or just to have a nap. (he rarely naps nowadays, and sleeps early at night)

A lovely sing and read book.
Jay loves counting the pictures presented in the book. Learnt quite a bit of new vocabulary.
Hi, hi, kept telling me that his teeth is not loose like Clifford. He learnt  sizes, colours and the names of the characters.
He loved this book, but I needed to do more research  on the bugs. Din even know some of the names of the bugs . I'm thinking of getting an Encyclopedia for toddlers for him (and for myself too)
Simple book.  Reinforces colours and rainy day nouns.
Jay loved this book. He can even tell you the story - in his own words.

* Joy, as usual will be around, (hopefully listening,) and sometimes came near to have a look at the pictures when she heard me saying something that interests her. That's good enough for me. I think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)