Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Saturday, 10 December 2011

Attention span (self assessment)

I have been quietly counting and assessing the children's attention span at one sitting of lesson. We are doing  tracing, dot to dot counting and visual discrimination (which one is the same) worksheets. I put the worksheets in clear holder pocket files for each of them and we use non-permanent marker to do the worksheets. Jay is able to breeze through 18 to 20 pages of worksheets at one sitting while Joy gets fidgety after 4 pages of tracing (in less than 5 minutes).
haven't figured out how to rotate the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)