Yesterday, he noticed that I am only using one leg in driving. (he is always reminding me to use both hands on the steering when driving) I explained that I only need to use one leg, to push one either the brakes or the engine to stop or to move the car. He is now more occupied in the car. He has to watch out for the cars, ask me to slow down, make sure my hands are not idle, watch out for the traffic lights while giving instructions to either push the brake or the engine..... wow! A very busy boy.
In another scenario, he was running here and there when I tried to feed him dinner.
Daddy : Where's your dinner? (he ran to the living room after a few bites in the dining room)
Jay : In my tummy... (he looked so serious, that I can't help laughing. But actually what he said is correct. Yeah, half his dinner IS in his tummy. I fed him with more soup and teased him again)
Mommy : Jay, Where is your soup?
Jay : In my tummy o...
ha ha ha.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)