Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Monday, 21 November 2011

Another loss....

I lost a friend today. 2 years younger than me, she battled against cancer and lost. Her spirit and will to survive is amazing. She bravely bore 2 beautiful children for her husband and cherished every moment she has with them. A devout Christian, she held on to her faith and trust to God.
My friend, you will always be remembered. Your smile and passion in life and living is a lesson for all others. Though It has been so many years since we met, but I still remember the times we spent together, going to church together, and the little childish secrets we used to have. Take heart, that my prayers will always be with you and your family, especially your little children. I pray that they will grow up knowing and loving you, as I believe you will always be looking after them from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)