Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Rudolph the red nosed .... Joy?

Joy has a small mysterious red spot that appeared suddenly yesterday morning. It certainly marred her flawless complexion. I'm sorry, I guess every mother would think that their daughter is the prettiest. I kept thinking of the source but there's simply nothing I could think of. I mean, she went to bed normally the night before, nothing happened during the night, and she woke up with her little nose marked with a red spot. Mil predicted that it would go away by itself after awhile, perhaps in a week or so. Hmmmm.... But my little princess is going on stage this Saturday! Sigh! I guess in my eyes, she is just as beautiful but hope that other parents won't comment too much on her appearance that might hurt her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)