The process for these are easy, and gave me opportunities to talk to her about
1. colouring in circles (without worrying about colouring within the lines),
2. draw lines for the feet, triangle for the beak and dots for the eyes.
3. write a number 2 for the flamingo's neck
4. For the flowers, I guided her hands to just dab wet brush with the proper colours.
5. A chance to go through her colour identifications too. (she pointed to the colours I
mentioned we will be using).
6. It is also a chance for learning to imitate an art piece. I saved the picture for the 'Flowers
in a pot' in my smartphone and showed it to her, and as we painted, I encourage her to
refer to the picture.
A flamingo
Chicks
Flowers in a pot



No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)