Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Sunday, 8 June 2014

I am still wondering....

       This is a post to be remembered, though I have yet to find out what was she thinking...
Anyway, as I was trying to get my girl to say 'good bye' to the grandparents, she went to dig into her basket of clothes at grandma's. I thought she wanted to change her shirt, but she pushed away all the shirts I offered her. She was looking for her school uniform. When she found it, she crammed it into my handbag - and ZIPPED it close! Hmmm.... looks like this girl misses school.
       When I reached home, I asked the brother to help me with the breakfast I bought for tomorrow, while I close the gate. I was very surprised when I see my girl coming out of the car with my hand bag! I have never successfully asked her to help me bring things from the car (except to get her own bag and water bottles). And she brought my hand bag into the house! hmmmm..... It's either because her school uniform is in the bag, or she felt that she wanted to help, since I asked the brother to help. I sure hope, it's the second. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)