Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Friday, 30 May 2014

Today she cut her hair..... (sigh)

         
SIGH

          She did this before. Previously she would cut her hair whenever she can get her hand on a  pair of scissors. We gathered all scissors and kept them away from her sight. It has been quite awhile. And we kinda forgot this behaviour. Besides, we use scissors almost everyday, and the kid brother loves to do crafting with scissors. 
          So today, when I wasn't looking, she cut off a whole chunk of hair. Luckily this time her hair is rather long, at shoulder length. I had thought she has grown to love her hair that she would not want to have it cut. She wouldn't even let me tie it up. She loves to twirl and play with her hair, and I think she loves the feel of the hair on her shoulder. I UNDERESTIMATED her. sigh....  (wondering what was she thinking when she did this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)