Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Sunday, 4 May 2014

Fork Printed Flower pictures

          Someone shared this on my FB and I thought it might be an interesting and easy project to do for my little boy. It's a great motivation for him too. Hihihi.... I handed him a stack of 'homework' to do. He sped through them without complaint, waited patiently for me to go through with him some of the difficult exercises, and happily comply with everything I asked of him.
         I got the idea from here.
       
But my boy decided to paint the background green.

Printing flowers.


I had him do 2 pictures, since we overestimated the amount of paint we needed.

Left to dry, while he had his nap.

The first question he asked when he woke up was 'Is the paint dry enough?' 
Time to paint the stems.


Wah lah.... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)