I took my time before starting 'lessons' with the kids, especially my daughter. I wanted to be sure I am no longer feeling stressed to avoid lashing out at her. For days I've reviewed in my mind all the methods I've used and failed or succeeded with her. And I prayed. I prayed for wisdom and patience to optimize my roughly 6 weeks of uninterrupted time at home with the kids. The 6 weeks where I can just focus on my children before I have to divide my attention towards preparing for the next year's work load.
Joy's activities:
Number concept with stickers.
Matching and colouring.
Painting.
Numbers worksheets.
Scissors practice.
Numbers.
Flash cards.
Jay's activities :
Scissors practice.
Colouring. Dora - his favourite.
(wax crayons)
Piano theory.
hihi.... I drew a parachute. But he turned it into hot-air balloon.
A simple introduction to mixing colours.
Maze.
A day of the week,
and introduction to sentence writing.
More colouring (colour pencil)
He helped me with house work.
Folded all his and sister's clothes and put them back into the basket.
Getting into the rhythm? Yup.... we are easing our way into our lessons...

















1 comment:
Oooooh I like the number concepts with stickers activity - such a great idea! I'm going to try that out at home. (And Jay has got very neat handwriting!)
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)