Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Sunday, 19 May 2013

2013 - May #5

Here's some photos of Jay's activity with the Pink Tower and Broad Stairs.

He made this himself. - interrupted me half way when I tried to make a presentation.

erm... visual discrimination? He did make a few mistakes, but quickly corrected by himself.

He specifically asked me to take the photo of the 'bridge' and the teeny tiny pink block in the middle. 

Another that he made by himself.

A wall? hi hi

This is a little challenge to him. I showed him a picture of an extension exercise I took while browsing through pinterest - I just showed him the picture from my Note 2 and he built this based on the picture. (I am glad my phone saved me the trouble and cost of printing and laminating) He did quite well, though I had to remind him to refer to the picture a few times in the beginning. Oh... he took this photo himself. I left him to finish while I teach his sister. When he is done, he just took my phone and snapped... :)

The Pink Tower and Broad Stairs were just kept in the boxes they come in. It makes sense as they don't take a lot of space - and most importantly, when they are not out for display - the kids won't take them out without supervision. :) oopppss ... not quite the Montessori way, but this is what works for my family. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)