Sorting tray for Joy. She needs more practice in carrying the tray from the shelf to the table.
Needs a little help with the position of the head and nose.
I flashed these cards on fruits for a week. Today I finally asked her to point out the correct words (between 2 cards). Hmmm.... not really ok. Then I arranged them on the mat. She would simply turn the cards over to find the correct fruit I called out. So? more flashing?
Jay spent some time in cutting and arranging and pasting.
He overlooked the first one. He thought there were only 2 to paste. I had to point out to him that the question requires him to paste from 'smallest, middle and biggest'.
* We did the sandpaper letters again - a/s/m - she really made the effort to follow the shape of my mouth and sound out the words - All three sounds. Hooray!!!
Praying for more of this!





No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)