Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Monday, 8 April 2013

2013 - April #2


Joy doing threading.

Then she stacked the threading buttons. Both Jay and I cheered her on as we talked about the colours. (she was in very good mood)

Practice pincer grasp. 


She is very co-operative when I asked her to choose the alphabets from the bottom of the white board and arrange them in sequence. (she can recognize almost all of them) :)

Jay is assigned to clear the board.

This is Jay playing with the threading/ geo board.

His design.

They took turns doing the activities. Jay did a few maths worksheets and Joy practice a page of tracing. They are free to choose books from the shelves to 'read' while I am working with the other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)