Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Thursday, 4 April 2013

2013 - April #1

I have decided to keep myself more accountable with my teachings at home. I am going to post the activities we do every week (or more often when I am feeling up to it) just as record of what we have been doing with, and I don't have to keep written record. 

Thursday (4/4/2013)
These were Joy's workboxes.

4-piece board puzzle.

Match the alphabets and numbers with foam stickers.

Cutting practice. 

Handwriting practice.

These were Jay's workboxes. 

Board puzzles. I mixed all the pieces of 3 puzzles.

Matching alphabets and numbers with felt stickers.

Handwriting practice.

Cutting practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)