Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Saturday, 24 November 2012

Workboxes for Jay *3

Here's a glimpse of the contents in his workboxes. There are 2 rewards with choices that he can chose. For this week, he sometimes chose to get a stamp, do painting, watch Mickey Mouse, typing on computer (he loves it) or get a snack.

He's asking for more and more. This week, we slowly got up to 6 puzzles in one go.
He did not dare to complain, as I would remind him that he's the one asking for it.
Though it takes him longer, he's doing fine and he's very proud after he's done.
Bravo!
Zoo sticker activity.
- he learnt about elephants, penguins, seals, and a variety of snakes' name.
Maths. I think this was box No5. He's a little tired,
so I helped him a bit. I drew a slash on the dots one by one as he counted,
and after he  identified the correct number , I helped him to draw the matching lines.
(I think this is still ok once in awhile : P)
More puzzles - identify the colours on the pictures,
then match with the correct colour cards.
Free art. I gave him lots of these pretty recycled strips of paper, and glue.
My only instruction was to make patterns with them. He made a house.
Handwriting exercise.
An extra activity he requested. Maybe I'll put this in his box next time.
A free art. I just prepare the water, paint, brush and paper
- and I left him alone. He came up with this. 



1 comment:

Chapel Hill Snippets said...

Your workboxes look great! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)