Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Saturday, 17 November 2012

Workboxes for Jay *2

I am trying to increase the level of difficulties for him.
I mixed up all the pieces for 3 puzzles and he had to put them all together.
So far, he is not complaining. (he kept telling me to give him 5 puzzles. hmmmm)
Getting better.
Sticker activity and colouring.
Trace the circle and colour.
I wonder why he chose to colour the flower grey.
Handwriting practice.
Sorting from big to small in the same category.
Mostly he can do the activities by himself. I don't have to sit beside him. But I'll be around if he is unsure of what to do with an activity. He have to come to me to read the instructions from workbooks, or if it's a new activity, I'll need to explain to him. Sometimes, I had him call out the names of items he is doing at the moment (eg, the sorting big and small - he will call out the name and Big, Middle, Small) - just so I know what he is doing, while I am free to do other things. :)
# I am planning to do updates of his workboxes around once a week. It will only be a rough record, since we will be doing this everyday - I sure don't have the time to post his work everyday. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)