I loved posting photos of what the kids are doing at home. It gives me a sense of achievement, and at the same time I could keep track of what I am doing. Though they didn't do much (besides their homework from school), I'd still want to keep some sort of visual record of the week.
 |
: ) can't resist to upload this. These are cakes baked in egg shells.
I bought these as birthday celebrations with my class. Aren't they cute? |
 |
Hubby bought a new watch. A certain little boy is
so envious that he wanted to show us that his watch
is just as great. |
 |
Jay warming up to painting. And experimenting with
strokes and colours |
 |
Another try. This time he wrote numbers. I kinda like this
painting. It looks so Chinese. Well, maybe it's just me. |
 |
Another painting. I tried to get him to stretch the colours all over
the space. I'm using acid free drawing paper recommended by an Art colleague.
It's certainly better than the common drawing papers that tend to absorb the paint. |
 |
This is a display chart I made from transparency papers,
colour papers and a board. It costs less than Rm10,
compared to Rm120 for the commercial classroom display chart. |
Looks like we really didn't do much. I'm fighting with this feeling of incompetency. For the past week, I am also trying to change their routine. Usually they didn't nap in the afternoon and slept early at night. This leave me with very little time to do anything with them (especially Joy). Now, I am focussing on changing this. I'll get them to nap and teach them at night. But I have to get used to this too 'coz I get sooo tired at night. (If Joy naps, doesn't matter if it's half an hour, an hour or 2 hours, she'll only go to sleep around midnight or even later). It is a challenge, but I am always hopeful that things will get better.
We are also in the process of weaning her off her diapers at night. It'll be a bit tiring, but It will be worth it when she is diaper free. Hopefully it won't take too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)