Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Monday, 30 July 2012

Updates on speech

I am expecting that I have to post updates on my daughter's speech more often. It's a joyful anticipation. Today, hubby jumped out of his comfortable couch seat - happily, when he heard Joy's request of him. She initially wanted to hand me her water bottle, but I asked her to give it to daddy. She patiently showed daddy her water bottle, and answered his question. -  'Zhuang Shui' (Fill water). Hubby happily went to fill her water bottle with water for her. Gan Ba Teh, my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)