Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Sunday, 22 April 2012

Something greater

Everyday, after I came back from work and had my lunch, I'll have half an hour nap (at least I tried to). Today, I would just say that I tried very hard to have that nap. A certain little boy was very active and couldn't keep quiet. And a certain little girl was whining when her brother took her toys away. It was normal 'chaos'. But I could feel myself boiling inside, asking myself why? why? why? Why do I have to go through this?

I had to have my short nap, so that I could have lessons with the kids later. Most of the time, they would not nap until around 4pm, or even later. Before that, I have to make the most of my time, especially in teaching Joy.  When we arrive home, and I switched on the computer, I came across this. Just the thing to give me the push, and to get back on track. Get back to my role as a mother, and the main educator in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)