Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Friday, 16 March 2012

Initiating play

Joy surprised us yesterday, as hubby and I stepped into the living room. She took my hand and pulled it to hubby's hand. - she wanted us to hold hands. She was smiling away as she did this. When we loosen our hands, she will take our hands again and make us hold hands. Hmmm.... Later,as she grabbed hubby's hands, little brother ran in to join them, and she actually wanted to play. Just like Ring around the Rosie game. They were holding hands in a circle and moving round and round. Awhile later, she even pulled granny's hand and make her join in the circle. Wow! This seemed like a first initiated play from her, after a Long, Long time. I can't even remember if she did any play initiation before. But then, on second thoughts, she loves playing tickling when I initiated it. Thats a comfort...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)