Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Friday, 20 January 2012

work... rest... work

Phew! Yesterday was the last day of work, and I'm having a week off to celebrate Chinese New Year. I woke up at 4.30 this morning, lay on the bed, mentally planning my schedule for today. At 5 am, I started cleaning and sweeping and gathering rubbish.... It's only 9.30 am and I am taking a break. Let me see.... the play room is clean and tidy (until an hour before, when I let the kids in to play, so I can clean the rest of the house.) The toilet is clean, finished hand washing my formal wear, stripped off all the bed sheets and pillow case and the kitchen is almost done. Yup! I've done a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)