Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Sunday, 29 January 2012

Teaching With Puzzles

I bought a lot of starter board puzzles for my kids last year. Recently, Joy breezed through them. Which means that I have to find more difficult puzzles for her. As for Jay, he still needs more time with the starter puzzles, but most of the time he just lack the confidence. (he would point to the proper place and ask for your confirmation before he would put it down.)

Today, I've bought 2 sets of 16 pieces paper board puzzles for Joy, and a box of 4 boards of 6 pcs boards puzzles for Jay from Popular book store. There are some that I borrowed from Joy's therapy centre.

I am not sure of the permission required for the exact article, but I am linking to a website that emphasizes the importance of teaching with puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)