Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Love...

I am sharing another article from Homegrown Learners. She reminds us to love and cherish every minute we have with our kids. Which prompts me to write this post. I am making an impromptu list of things I love about my kids, and trying to overlook their 'weaknesses' which sometimes irritates me.

Joy (4 years 6 months) and Jay (35 months)
1. Mild temper and obedient most of the time.
2. Loves to smile at you (even though its just to get what she wants)
3. Loves snuggling with me, just for comfort or when drinking milk.
4. Knows that when I am angry, she should keep away, but when the time is right, she would come close, smile and snuggled so that I soften and hug her. Jay will be trying his best to ask for forgiveness, be cute and make me smile.
5. Really tries her best in doing things or learning things that we expected of her. (It is just that things may be too difficult for her)
6. Loves dancing, twirling around.
7. Joy is such a sweet looking girl, just melts my heart to see her smile and looking happy.
8. Jay is sooooo cute and cheeky, it's really hard to stay angry with him. He is after all, the baby of the family.
9. It is such a joy to see her achieving what she has achieved - one step at a time.
10. Jay loves to snuggle and hug and kiss. (I just love his warm hugs and wet kisses)
11. He is always so eager to learn, and it is such a joy to explain and discuss little things with him. He has such innocent perspective.
12. Everything about him makes me so proud.
Most of all, they makes me realized that there is no right or wrong in parenting. The most important is the process, and just enjoying having each other.
They made me a mother, and taught me the little details of parenting.... and the most important of all is LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)