Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Friday, 13 January 2012

Handling my life challenges

I can foresee myself posting here almost everyday this month. I need to pour out what is in my mind, to get all my worries or whatever out of my head, not keeping things bottled up inside. I finally managed to finish a great chunk of things on my to do list at work. Its a relief only for today, as I'll have another meeting tomorrow, which means - more things to do. I'm beginning to get myself organized and feeling more up to it. At least for today.

This afternoon, I cleaned my living room, in between watching a movie. (hi hi, I needed the break too, since I'm up since 4.30 am). I put all the toys in the living room away into the children's store room. Oh ya, I've never mentioned about the children's store room before. It's initially the therapy room cum study for Joy last year, but since Jay is older, I converted the downstairs 'everything' room into their study. So now I keep all the children stuff - learning materials, toys and books in it. The kids are not allowed into it and yes, the door is locked all the time. Both of them are very good in opening doors now. Since there are only 4 of us, with 4 bedrooms, it's pretty much up to me which room I wanted to use. Anyway, it's such a relief to see my living room with so much space.... and no toys all over the floor. Until I'm finished cleaning, the kids will have to get used to not having so much toys to play and throw about. (I do give them a small tupperware of toys, which I change everyday - I'm not being mean to them, right?) I might even continue this system if it works until the end of the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)