Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Tuesday, 15 November 2011

So sweet....

Jay found a comb and decided to help his sister comb her hair. Joy obediently sat on the couch and let the brother comb her hair. This is just so sweet. Jay is learning to take care of others, though he does have his own temper and thinking only of himself most of the time. Encouraged with our praise, he went around and offered to comb everyone's hair. Hi hi.... He even commented that his aunt's hair is not nice. I wonder if it's his naive opinion or because he just doesn't get along with her..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)